I’ve just released amplee 0.6.1.
This release is a minor release that fixes a few annoying defects and improves overall performances of the internal of amplee:
- removes many of the usage of the copy.copy function (thanks to Mohanara Gopala Krishnan for his previous help)
- drops the cmemcache module in favor the python-memcached one
- adds a prune(member) method to the indexer API
- extends with a few helpful functions the atompub API
- adds more unit tests
- drops the graph subpackage from the egg distribution (and I will remove it altogether for license issue in the next release)
If you’re using 0.6.0 I would advise to upgrade. The API is fully compatible and you’ll experience a more stable product.
I really wish to thank Mohan for his feedback, patience and will to send patches.
I will release a next version to clean out some remaining issue and than I will move toward amplee 0.7 that’ll support Amara 2.0 and will see some internal refactoring.